We always use your goals and business strategy as a base together with you to create or improve your digital strategy. We have several years of experience at Digital Dominance in leading digital strategy development in smaller businesses to larger companies.
A good digital strategy – the foundation for higher ROI
Setting strategy and goals is the first thing we always discuss with our new clients. We know by experience that the most common issues with under performing digital initiatives is the lack ag a good strategy, or the unclear relationship between strategies and digital activities. To focus on the right things, we need to know what you want to achieve.
During our ongoing work on your account the strategy is always present and updated. Our clients goals might be different from each other, but usually we work towards aiming this strategy to increased sales. Having this as in mind and focus we evaluate campaigns and activites to find out what works to achieve this goal – and also has the best ROI. To put i simply, making sure we do the right things.
Common questions we work with
- What channels and platforms should we use and why?
- What is a reasonable budget per channel to maximize ROI?
- How can we combine (multi-platforms) the different channels to maximize the effect?
- What is the value per step in the sales process (value of an e-mail adress, Facebook follower, website visitor)?
- What can we learn from our competitors (using an implicit strategy analysis)?
We help you create and improve your digital strategy based on analysis
We always start our cooperation with a client with strategic work to get a full understanding of the business to make the best job. This is done parallell to our work on the digital channels to get results and data as soon as possible.
- Data analysis of current campaigns
- Analysis of the web site and visitor behavior
- Competitor analysis
- “Multichannel strategy”-campaigns
- Digital first – new market entry strategy
- ROI-based allocation of budget
- Life time value analysis of customer segments and products
- Marketing value attribution